holy. it's been a long time since i've posted about me. (i guess that's a good thing, right? i have more to talk about than myself... that's pretty good, i'm pretty sure of it.)
well, here's a little update on me.
- i have a job. a real job. i work 8-5. three days a week. i work at a physical therapy clinic and it's pretty rad. i enjoy it.
- i am taking online classes. they take up a LOT of my time. and when i say a LOT of my time, i really mean i am thinking about them almost constantly because i ALWAYS have homework. but it's okay. it's good stress. and in two and a half years, i should (fingers crossed) be done with school and i won't have to worry about that anymore! also (mumbling voice: imayhaveaprocrastinationproblem)
- i am going to hawaii in FIFTY DAYS. ahhhhhhhhhh! i am SO DANG EXCITED! i mean really, the semester will be over AND i get to hang out with my best friend in hawaii for two weeks. really, it doesn't get any better than that.
currently i really like life. like really like life. here are some pictures to prove it.
|worlds best babysitter?|
|this is my cousin. she let me take pictures of her for my photography class/to practice for the photo shoot i have this upcoming week. be stoked for that because i sure am! woop woop!|
|some of my favorite people. at one of my most favorite places.|
|hawaii isn't too far for FaceTime.|
guys, i really like life. i know i said that before, but i really do. sometimes i'm really dramatic and talk about how hard this period of time is. it's stressful, yes. but i really like the way things are going for me right now. if i could share all of the happy things in my life, i would. but there's a lot of them. and some of them are just for me right now. maybe i'll share later. maybe.
also. these are the songs that i listen to on repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat. on the daily. - tswift mash-up. this song has over 18,000,000 views. i'm pretty sure i'm at LEAST 17,000,000 of them... - i've missed you. acoustic and not acoustic (also, joshua radin's video for this song is basically my favorite) - on my own. - this year's theme song. aka 22.
- love is an open door. me and my buddy rexy sing it together. "sadie you be the girl. i be the boy."
- she is. (still my jam. after all these years)
annnnd to end: my blog has kind of started to take off a little bit. i am soooo grateful for all of the wonderful people who read my blog. seriously, you don't even know how stoked i get every time i see someone comment on a post, share something, or even just like my posts. do these things define who i am? no, but it excites me and gives me a little extra confidence! :) so thanks!