mail. Like I LOVE
mail. I love everything about it. I love to send it, I love
to receive it. I love stamps, envelopes, and all that jazz. I also love making my letters creative! I think it is so fun. Lately, I've been trying to think up new fun letter ideas because as cool as my tie dye envelopes are, they're getting a little old. (Plus, I just learned that when you color the outside of envelopes, it takes longer to get to where it's going.) So, I've been brainstorming some ideas for fun letters.
Here are a few:
- Color the INSIDE of the envelope
- Make the paper a cool shape (see here for examples)
- Send a puzzle (see here for example)
- Send a week long package (see here)
- Send a hug
- Send Polaroid notes (the example I saw isn't exactly what I was thinking of doing, plus they're out, but to see it go here)
Ransom Note Style (apparently there's a kit for this, because cutting your own letters out isn't cool anymore, you can buy that here... I will be cutting my letters out)
- A postcard with an envelope glued on back (so cute, example here)
Word picture letter (kind of like this)
Do you, my dear readers, have any cool ideas for sending mail? I'd love to read about your awesome mail experiences! Leave a comment or two.