I love mail. Like I LOVE mail. I love everything about it. I love to send it, I love to receive it. I love stamps, envelopes, and all that jazz. I also love making my letters creative! I think it is so fun. Lately, I've been trying to think up new fun letter ideas because as cool as my tie dye envelopes are, they're getting a little old. (Plus, I just learned that when you color the outside of envelopes, it takes longer to get to where it's going.) So, I've been brainstorming some ideas for fun letters.
Here are a few:
Do you, my dear readers, have any cool ideas for sending mail? I'd love to read about your awesome mail experiences! Leave a comment or two.
- Color the INSIDE of the envelope
- Make the paper a cool shape (see here for examples)
- Send a puzzle (see here for example)
- Send a week long package (see here)
- Send a hug
- Send Polaroid notes (the example I saw isn't exactly what I was thinking of doing, plus they're out, but to see it go here)
Ransom Note Style (apparently there's a kit for this, because cutting your own letters out isn't cool anymore, you can buy that here... I will be cutting my letters out)
- A postcard with an envelope glued on back (so cute, example here)
Word picture letter (kind of like this)
Share this post
Back to Good Grief Blog
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.